Saturday, August 11, 2018

Rock land


                         
This world is quite strange. their houses are made of... how did you guess it? Rock! 
The people: they’re not made of stone they’re duplicates of the famous actor The Rock! One thing I found out of order was their food, they had carrots, cucumbers, ham, and cake … Everything we had to eat: but where did they get it from! Did they fart it out or something! 
Now for their monument; It was the word "Disney" in big. I asked a fellow tourist why, he said he was pretty sure it was because the actor worked for Disney. I didn’t like staying here because the people would treat you like poopL I’m not saying that the real rock would do this, but the 'hims' of this world did!          

From: the world explorer,Z.H. babi the monkey
                           

Number:2
.Btw I said I would write this blog once every 2 weeks but I’ve realized that I have a lot more time then I thought I would, so, I’ll post more oftenJ.  

    

1 comment: