Friday, August 10, 2018

Game land


                  This world I found was very happy and bright. Everybody is very friendly! The people had marbles as heads 


Barbie like bodies. Their houses were strange; they were made of water proof game boxes! They don’t need to eat they feed off of the pleasure and happiness the games bring them.




 I’ve visited their monument it’s the UNO of libertyJ!


that was a funny experience! I eventually discovered that not everyone was happy in this playful “game full” land under the sea about 1000 miles north there was a tribe that feed off sadness and fear. Since they were opposites I organized a meeting with the king of the playful side and eventually decided to protect them I sent fierce unicorny guards to the boarder and then left. It has been quite the adventure.
                                           From the world explorer
                                                 Z.H. The monkey



                
    

1 comment:

  1. if you want me to visite a world wright it in the comments

    ReplyDelete