Thursday, August 16, 2018

French shrimp land

                                                                                                                                                                   
This world is pretty cool to visit but not to live in. The reason for that is the tendency the people of French shrimp land have to be dumb,  I’m not even kidding.

The people  actually look different and not at all like a shrimp, their skin color is different; red, blue, pink, grey, orange, and purple…they are quite scary, with their eyes coming out of their skin. I had to disguise myself as a turtle just in case they they found out that my kind ate their brothers…


They live underwater of course and they have weird monuments,  around 2,628 monuments one to each Mayor they had in each town sooooh…yeaaahh….!

Anyways... I felt uncomfortable and thought the place was very fishy :boom boom tsh!
The main reason I would not like to live there? you ask...
The sharks! They surround their borders on all sides. That is why its hard to get in, I sent them some sea horses to protect them,  they're fine now. 
         
From: the land explorer
Z.H.                              
                                                                   Number: 4                        




unicorny studios                                                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. I love your worlds, please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you , I wouldn't want to live in this french shrimp land , but I do love to eat shrimp. Love the story !

    ReplyDelete